- Being LGBTQ Episode 129, Podomatic, February 22, 2021
- Excerpt From ‘No Blanks, No Pauses: A Path to Loving Self and Others’, Katie Couric Media, February 12, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Life at One of the World’s Largest Corporations, Advocate, February 10, 2021
- "A Path to Equality and Inclusion" - An Interview with Shelly McNamara, The Transformative Leader, February 4, 2021
- Writer, Storyteller, and Humanist Shelly McNamara Publishes Inspiring Poetic Memoir on Living an Authentic Life, PR Newswire, February 3, 2021
- How Our Biases Get In the Way Of Our Growth and Our Connections, Thrive Global, February 2, 2021
- What Gen Z Wants: Creating the Inclusive Work Environment of the Future, Bloomberg, November 6, 2020
- How P&G has gone about LGBT+ inclusion, HR Grapevine, July 8, 2020
- Adweek Pride Stars on the Changing Face of LGBTQ Inclusion, Adweek, June 26, 2020
- Meet Adweek’s LGBTQ Stars, Adweek, June 22, 2020
- Visible Lesbian 100, Diva Magazine, April 20, 2020
- GLAAD and P&G on Corporate Impact on LGBTQ, Women’s Wear Daily, December 4, 2019
- As an LGBTQ+ ally, P&G is navigating the complexities of operating in anti-gay markets, The Drum, June 28, 2019
- P&G names C-suite executive to head diversity and inclusion, Cincinnati Business Courier, May 6, 2019
Shelly is a natural storyteller, humanist, and respected leader. As the Chief Equality & Inclusion Officer at Procter & Gamble (P&G), she works with her colleagues on the leadership team and with P&G people around the world to make the company one of the most innovative, diverse, and inclusive companies in the world. Well-known for her speeches that are compassionate, courageous, and authentic to the core, the book No Blanks, No Pauses: A Path to Loving Self and Others is Shelly’s first foray into publishing for a wider audience. She is committed to help lift, challenge, and inspire from her home base in Ohio, which she shares with her wife, Cindy, and their three daughters, Ali, Kate, and Nicole.
If you are a journalist or producer and would like to request an interview for a story, podcast, or video with Shelly for her book No Blanks, No Pauses, please submit the form below. Be sure to include your media outlet and deadline. Thank you for your interest!